uild the capacity of children to be able to effectively participate in addressing issues that affect them
• Equip children with knowledge about their rights and responsibilities
• Support and encourage children to create positive change in their communities and society
• To achieve sustainable improvements in the lives of children in the street situations.
.To promote and protect the inherent dignity of every child on the street
• To draw attention to the fundamental needs of children,
• To provide assistance to help children develop to their full potential.