Long Term and Short Term Goals
• We envision a future where all children, regardless of their disparities, have equal opportunities in reaching their fullest potentials.
• We want to give street-connected children the opportunity for school and/or vocational training.
• We strive to guide street-connected children back into their families.
• We want to work with individuals and organizations to promote the welfare of street-connected children and their families.
• A child must be well taken care of and enjoy being a kid.
• MENTORSHIP PROGRAMS -These programs are meant to empower the children in street situations to become self-confident, educated, and independent members of the society regardless of their gender and socio-economic background. We believe teenagers in street situations equally need to be groomed to join the inclusive drive towards nation building.